love quotes/ funny stuff/ inspirational/music. just me =)
Aristotle spoke of dividing man into three aspects: the mind, the body, and the spirit: "Speech is the expression of ideas or thoughts or desires. Handwriting is the visible form of speech. Just as speech can have inflections of emotions, somewhere in handwriting is an expression of the emotions underlying the writer’s thoughts, ideas, or desires."
Meaning: The size of the writing reveals whether a person is feeling socially extroverted or introverted. It also reveals your capacity for concentration.
Note: Sometimes your size changes, look at the definitions that describe your mood.
1. Overly Large Handwriting:
- This person demands to be seen & heard
- This writer overdoes (exaggerates) the size in compensation for an inner feeling of smallness and/or unimportance
- Obsession with attention & will go to great lengths to obtain it
- Displays obsessive tendencies by writing huge letters (to call attention on himself)
'why are you sitting in the dark' excuse you I've been sitting here all day and it got dark around me I did not choose this
do you ever wonder what you would look like at your full potential like perfect hair and clear skin and a perfect body like damn
I need a part time job that pays $20,000 per week.
my main question is has anyone ever fantasized about having sex with me
I have this weird theory that some people are drawn to each other because their atoms were near each other when the universe was created and over time the same atoms keep coming back together
DID YOU JUST SCIENTIFICALLY EXPLAIN SOUL MATES?!